Every employee must be essential to the functions of the organization.
Skyline Hospitality, LLC, strives to recruit, train, and retain the highest caliber of culinary, administrative, sales, and delivery staff. Our success is a function of our human resources.
We are an equal opportunity employer, employs affirmative action and suspect class employment. We are drug-free and violence-free work place. We e-verify and background** all staff. We drug-test and verify driving record of all drivers and delivery staff. We are an affirmative action employer and
Our Employment Process is simple:
1. Candidates Submit completed Employment Package.
2. Candidates application reviewed.
3. Candidates are contacted for an preliminary telephone interview.
4. Upon Successful Completion of telephone interview, Candidates will have an in-person interview.
5. After Interview, if selected, Candidates will be drug tested*, and references, e-verify***, and background** will be performed.
6. Once cleared by Human Resources, new-hires will complete all On-boarding paperwork, complete in office training, and be placed on schedule.
* Skyline Hospitality, LLC administers a preliminary drug screening for drugs (Marijuana and Alcohol are not tested for unless one is applying for a driver position). Federal Thresholds are employed to determine drug use. If a positive result, Candidates may appeal to outside drug testing using hair.
** Criminal Convictions do not summarily disqualify candidates. Convictions will be reviewed on Case-by-case basis according to Washington State Law.
***Skyline Hospitality, LLC utilizes E-Verification system to determine candidates eligibility to be employed in the United States and State of Washington.
****All employees must present valid state or Government issued Identification, will be paid via a debit card, direct deposit, or company check (No under-the-table, cash only, or other methods of payment will be granted.
*****Payroll is every two (2) weeks, with one week in reserve. No other payroll options are available.
******All company benefits will be afforded after the first 90-days of continuous full time employment.
Current Positions Hiring For: (2/1/2020)
1. Sous Chef*
3. Prep Cook/Dish Washer*
4. Culinary Intern*
C. Prep Cook*
D. Dish Washer
On-Call FOH Event Staff
A. Servers (with and Without MAST cards)
B. Bartenders (with MAST Card)
C. Bus Persons
D. Bar Backs
E. Set Up and Take Down Laborers
Full Time Admin and Delivery
1. Catering Sales (Commission Sales)
2. Event Planner (On-Call)
3. Administrative Assistant
4. Delivery Labor
5. Delivery Drivers (3 years driving record required)
* Must have King County Food Handler's Card.
If Interested in joining our team, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org